The securities arbitration and litigation attorneys at the Baltimore, Maryland law firm of West & West have more than a half-century of experience serving the financial services litigation needs of investors, broker-dealers, and stockbrokers/financial advisors. The hundreds of securities arbitration and litigation matters handled by these seasoned attorneys have involved all aspects of the financial services industry:
- Customers against broker-dealers and stockbroker / financial advisors based upon a wide array of claims such as fraud, churning, negligence, or unsuitability.
- Broker-dealers against customers relating to issues such as the recovery of margin debits or free riding.
- Broker-dealers against other broker-dealers involving issues from the recruitment of experienced stockbrokers / financial advisors to controversies over trade executions or clearing relationships.
- Broker-dealers against stockbrokers/financial advisors relating to repayment of promissory notes or reimbursement for errors in client accounts.
- Stockbrokers / financial advisors against broker-dealers relating to issues such as Form U-5 defamation or withheld commission checks.
- Securities regulators against broker-dealers and/or stockbrokers / financial advisors involving various allegations of sales practice violations.
From Many Perspectives
Having sat as industry arbitrators for the NASD, NYSE, and FINRA; having held the same securities licenses as stockbrokers / financial advisors, including the Series 7 and Series 63; having over a decade of in-house litigation experience at a broker-dealer headquartered in Baltimore; and having successfully handled hundreds of securities arbitrations and litigations for individual investors, broker-dealers and stockbrokers / financial advisors, the experienced securities litigation attorneys at West & West are Maryland securities fraud lawyers who possess a unique ability to provide their clients superior representation by analyzing each issue they face from a variety of perspectives in order to formulate the most effective strategy for each representation.